Goals & Profits
Have you met Ken McKinney, CPA, of Florissant yet? If you’ve met him in a professional capacity, seen him around town or running a race, you know that goals are very important to Ken. His main goal as an experienced CPA is to continue helping local business owners in Florissant and the greater St. Louis area meet their objectives with sound financial advice and planning in order to remain profitable.
As a CPA with a diverse history in all financial areas, Ken can provide timely and accurate financial reporting, help improve cash flow, and develop and implement plans to maximize the value your business. Utilizing the depth of his knowledge, he can help your company grow to its full potential by assessing and delivering financial and operational solutions.
When it comes to finances, nothing is more important to a business than accuracy and experience in its accounting practices– they’re the difference between profit and loss. Rest assured; Ken’s experience, strategy, and accuracy inspire growth and profits. He provides only the best accounting practices, adhering to the highest standards of professionalism that he himself would expect of another.
Prior to private practice, Ken worked in many different capacities and industries. This broad experience gave him an insider’s perspective at best business practices and the pitfalls to avoid. The industries in which he has held finance and management positions include technology services, advertising, manufacturing, professional services, auto and truck repair service, and retail. Ken’s former corporate positions, knowledge, and expertise include:
- Director of Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Human resources
- Credit and Collections
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Procurement and Information Technology
As a business owner, you know the value of having an accounting professional that’s accessible; like one of the team. Ken is known for his partnering qualities–he’s a collaborator, adept at building strong teams and developing employee talent. He is experienced in hands-on leadership, accurate financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Private Practice Areas of Expertise
- Cash management
- Detailed budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic planning
- Business process improvement
- Outsourced CFO services
- Developing and implementing key business metrics and sound financial controls
- Consulting and building consensus to creatively solve problems
- Business income tax return planning and preparation
- Key indicator and financial reporting systems
- Margin improvements, inventory reductions and cost reductions
- ERP system implementation and conversions
- Risk managementand contract review
- Bank, insurance and attorney relationships
- Acquisition due diligence and integration
- Internal control and staff development
- Individual income tax return planning and preparation
If you’ve been searching for a CPA with in-depth experience and a wealth of information that “gets” your business, turn to the financial leader that can help your business thrive! Contact Ken today for your valuable free financial consultation. 314-249-8587