Ease Tax Time Stress
Preparing your own income taxes seems simple but you’d be amazed at how much hard-earned money people give away every year because they’re unaware of the latest tax laws and benefits. Wouldn’t it be great to know before tax time what receipts to save and where to put your money for the biggest tax savings? Ken McKinney, a Certified Public Accountant in Florissant, Missouri, specializes in tax preparation for individuals. With more than 30 years of tax and accounting experience and a caring manner, Ken can help ease your fear of the unknown when it comes to tax planning and preparation.
Individual Tax Planning and Preparation
Tax laws are constantly changing and becoming so complicated that filing a “simple return” may leave you with confusion, unanswered questions, and emotional turmoil. Tax forms and the do-it-yourself software, though seemingly reliable, may not include deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Ken’s knowledge of current tax laws and financial counseling skills will ease your burden and increase accuracy at tax time.
What Ken Provides with Tax Services
- Analyze your financials in detail and identify overlooked areas where your hard-earned money may be saved.
- Guidance on what receipts to keep, what investments to consider, and other financial events to consider throughout the year to potentially lower your tax burden.
- Evaluate all possible deductions and expenses at tax time to lower taxable income.
- Make sure your payroll deductions aren’t giving away interest you could be earning yourself.
- Compile your tax return with professional software that will flag potential IRS problems.
- Your tax return will be filed safely and electronically which means a quicker refund.
- Planning and guidance for the following year, including commonly overlooked deductions.
- The cost of professional tax preparation is deductible, so it really costs next to nothing.
If you’ve been intimidated or felt uncomfortable using an accountant in the past, there’s no need to worry about that with Ken. He is patient, thorough, and enjoys providing personal attention so that you’re comfortable during what could be a highly stressful time.
Money is an emotional topic and paying taxes amplifies that. Go ahead – contact Ken today to set up your tax planning and preparation consultation; breathe a sigh of relief knowing your finances are in the hands of a caring, highly-experienced CPA and trusted advisor. 314-249-8587
“The greatest compliment you can share is the gift of your referrals. If you’re happy with my services and feel I may be able to help someone you know– I thank you in advance for the referral.”
– Ken McKinney, CPA